SIONíS ROSE MINISTRIES
Sionís Rose Ministries is dedicated to teaching the full counsel of God., giving a clear emphasis to the Hebraic roots of the New Covenant. We declare the following truths of our Hebraic Heritage providing scriptural evidence to the only true and Living G-d, and His Holy Son, the Messiah of Israel, Savior of all Nations.
- There is One G-d. "Hear o Israel, The L-rd is our G-d. The L-rd is One". (Deut 6:4).
- All scripture is God breathed and inspired by Him alone. (Deut 30:11-20) (Psalm 119) (II Timothy 3:16).
- Yahshua of Nazareth, is the Prophet like unto Moses, The living Torah, The Passover Lamb required for the atonement for sin, The Resurrected Jewish Glorified Son of Man ,seated at the right hand of G-d the Father, soon to return as King and Judge of all nations and will restore the Kingdom to Israel, to ultimately renovate the earth. (Isaiah 53) (Deut 18:18) (Acts 1:8) (I Samuel 7) (Daniel 7:13-14) (Zechariah 14) (Luke 1:30-33) (I Peter 3:13) (Heb 1:3).
- Yahshua is the mediator of the New Covenant written on our hearts By His Spirit. Gentiles, who join themselves to the rich roots of the Jewish Olive Tree by faith, become the spiritual children of Abraham by faith. Together and equal, Jew and Gentile are joint heirs of Messiahs salvation. (Jeremiah 31:31-34) (Gal 3:6-14).
- The evidence that one has been joined to the Lord is seen in spiritual fruit in different degrees. A consecrated humble, holy, life is the testimony the Father is looking for in this world (Deut 7:6-9) (Matthew 12:33-37).
- We believe with perfect faith in the eternal security and position of the believer that rests upon Gods faithfulness to us, rather than our faithfulness or obedience to Him. Sonship is ratified By the Eternal Spirit through belief in the risen Lamb and the power of His Blood to atone. "It is the blood that makes atonement for the soul". (Heb 10:10) (John 6:39) (II Tim 2:13) (John2:44) (John 8:24).
- We believe with perfect faith that those who reject Gods eternal plan of salvation through his Son shall perish forever with no hope of redemption and be separated from God in the Lake of fire according to scripture. (John 3:16) (John 3:36) (Mark 9:48) (Rev. 20:15) (Daniel 12:2).